Do you happen to have a larger file or vector version? I'm hoping to make a game that would need them to be larger.
Pixel House Set
A downloadable asset pack
Pixel House Set contains over 40 objects to make the ideal house or apartment scene for your games. Base size is 32 x 32 pixels.
Version 1.4.0 Update - characters now have walking animation for 8 directions (instead of 4) and added a few new household items.
Version 1.3.4 Update - fixed some objects that are out of alignment.
Full list of objects (version 1.4.0 December 2020)
- 2 x characters (male, female with walking animation)
- 2 x sofas (large, small, 3 directions)
- 1 x chair (3 directions)
- 6 x tables
- 1 x air conditioner
- 2 x door (front, side)
- 1 x dresser
- 2 x cabinet (empty, filled)
- 1 x lamp
- 1 x small rubbish bin
- 1 x clock
- 1 x small picture frame
- 4 x cabinets
- 2 x stove
- 1 x suction fan
- 2 x fridge (empty / filled with items)
- 1 x kitchen sink
- 17 x kitchen wares (key items: microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking pots and pan, cups, plates)
- 20 x cooked dishes (burgers, pasta, pizza, breakfast sets)
- 7 x ingredient icons
- 6 x small ingredients (to be used together with frying pan)
- 1 x bathtub,
- 1 x shower head
- 1 x sink
- 1 x toilet bowl
- 2 x shower curtain (open / close)
- 1 x floor towel
- 2 x bed (Single, Double)
- 2 x windows (1 type contains both ‘close’ and open’ version)
- 1 x flatscreen TV (on / off screen)
- 1 x desktop computer (on / off screen)
- 1 x laptop
- 1 x game console
- 1 x speaker with subwoofer
- 1 x floor mat
- 5 x potted plants (including 1 empty pot)
- 4 x movie / game posters
- 1 x juke box
- 6 x floor tiles
- 2 x ceiling railings (8 tiles each, brown, grey color)
- 3 x wall tiles (3 different colors)
File Formats Included
- PSD (Photoshop)
- ASE (Aseprite)
- PNG (arranged and sorted in their respective folders)
Please check out this link for the asset license.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi Mike. Unfortunately I don't. For pixel art you can easily enlarge them without losing any details by using graphic editing software like Photoshop or you can also scale them up by multiples of 2 using the game engine.
Thanks. I figured it out :) BTW, here is a little video of the start of the game I'm making using your 8bit assets for a game programming class I'm taking.
It's beautiful ! I would like to use in a gamejam , it's possible ? What colour palette do you use for aseprite, i would like to continue in order to draw cat and dog characters :) ? Thank you !
Love your work on the Pixel Kitchen Set.
Is there any way to contact you via email ? We are working on a project right now and we might found us in need of some new assets like these in the next 2-3 months.
Looking forward to hearing from you